Win The LAST TWO PAIRS Of Joe Bonamassa VIP Tickets!
We have the LAST TWO PAIRS of Joe Bonamassa VIP tickets!
Could one of them be yours?
Joe Bonamassa is set to perform a series of four London concerts in March 2013, which chronicle his rise from playing intimate venues like the Borderline to the prestigious Royal Albert Hall.
During the month of February, ALL VIP MEMBERS and any NEWLY SIGNED UP MEMBERS within this month can be in with a chance of winning themselves a PAIR of Joe Bonamassa VIP Tickets!
We have 2 pairs of VIP Tickets to be won and 5 Pure Marshall DAB Radios as runner-up prizes!
We’ve asked Joe what his five favourite songs are from his entire back catalogue, and to be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is tell us the song titles of the 5 tracks he has chosen.
Everyone who answers 5 of the songs correctly will be entered into the draw. If there are more than two correct entries then the winners will be decided by the tiebreak question. The team at Planet Rock will decide who came up with the best answers. Their decision will be final. They will also decide the runner up winners.*
Winners will be drawn on Friday 1st March and called that day.
Runners up will be notified via email.
The VIP Tickets include:
• The Borderline, London (March 26) – 2 VIP tickets to this reduced-capacity show.
• O2 Shepherds Bush Empire (March 27) – 2 tickets for the best seat in house, plus access to the exclusive VIP bar.
• HMV Hammersmith Apollo (March 28)- 2 of the best seats in the house.
• Royal Albert Hall (March 30) – 2 tickets for the best seat in the house, plus 3 course meal, wine & champagne for two.
• Each VIP ticket will also include a £250 very special and limited edition high quality collectable lithograph personally autographed by Joe.
• £250 shopping spree at the Joe Bonamassa store.
• VIP ticket holders will receive a limited edition golden tour laminate that entitles them to access to the exclusive bar, plus special VIP treatment.
* If there are no entries or only one entry with five correct answers, anyone who answers four songs correctly will then be put into the final draw; this will go down in stages until the highest scoring VIP wins.