Win A Copy Of The Alice Cooper Old School Box Set
Out this week, Alice Cooper's OLD SCHOOL: 1965–1974 box set is the holy grail for Alice fans, pulling together a MAMMOTH pile of rarities from Alice's greatest era - and we have one of these stupendous box sets to give away to one lucky listener
To be in with a copy of this unbelievable prize CLICK HERE or scroll to the bottom of this page.
To find out more about the box set keep reading...
Housed in a very apt 12" school desk, the set features 4xCD's crammed with previously unheard demos, pre-production and rehearsal recordings of classic Alice Cooper tracks, radio spots, interview anecdotes, plus a full live show captured on the 1971 Killer tour – Live in St Louis – which is also included in its original 12" LP 'bootleg' format.
Alongside the LP is a replica of an incredibly rare 7" single by The Nazz, the band's original moniker before they settled on the now legendary name, Alice Cooper; plus a brand-new DVD produced exclusively for this set chronicling the warts-and-all history of the band from Arizona teenagers to world-dominating Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, featuring a whole host of unreleased footage.
Also, OLD SCHOOL: 1965–1974 features an amazing specially-commissioned 64-page Yearbook fully charting the incredible rise of Alice Cooper complete with many previously unseen photos, with the set completed by 5 x A4 Card Prints, 2 x Tour Programmes, 3 x Ticket Stubs and an original live Set List replica. One lucky box will also contain a Golden Ticket, bringing its recipient an intimate money-can't-buy experience with the band themselves.
The set contains:
- Disc 1: Demos, rarities, live, and advertisements
- Disc 2: Demos from "Muscle Of Love", a pre-production of songs from "School's Out",1973 Madison Square Garden live track, and advertisements.
- Disc 3: Spoken word
- Disc 4: Live show of the 1971 "Killer" tour in St. Louis
- Disc 5: DVD (single disc in Amaray case) with three never-before-seen features (over two hours)
64-page, full-color yearbook style book with hard front and back cover:
- Period pictures of all band members, many never before seen
- Book written by Lonn Friend, a well-known heavy metal journalist
Gatefold folder containing:
- Two tour programs
- Ticket stubs
- Set list
- Five prints
- Bootleg Vinyl: 1971 "Killer" live show in St. Louis
- Seven-inch vinyl: Songs "Wonder Whose Lovin' Her Now" and "Lay Down & Die, Goodbye" from The Nazz.
You can order your copy of this extraordinary box set by clicking below:
Here's an introduction to the making of the album from legendary producer Bob Ezrin.
We have ONE copy of this deluxe edition Old School box set to give away to a listener today
All you need to do to win this stunning prize is correctly answer the question below and you will go into a prize draw.