Watch producer Bob Ezrin explain how the new collection came together
Released on 28 June Alice Cooper's Old School box set is a collection of rare and unreleased early material from the period 1964-1974.
The set contains:
- Disc 1: Demos, rarities, live, and advertisements
- Disc 2: Demos from "Muscle Of Love", a pre-production of songs from "School's Out",1973 Madison Square Garden live track, and advertisements.
- Disc 3: Spoken word
- Disc 4: Live show of the 1971 "Killer" tour in St. Louis
- Disc 5: DVD (single disc in Amaray case) with three never-before-seen features (over two hours)
64-page, full-color yearbook style book with hard front and back cover:
- Period pictures of all band members, many never before seen
- Book written by Lonn Friend, a well-known heavy metal journalist
Gatefold folder containing:
- Two tour programs
- Ticket stubs
- Set list
- Five prints
- Bootleg Vinyl: 1971 "Killer" live show in St. Louis
- Seven-inch vinyl: Songs "Wonder Whose Lovin' Her Now" and "Lay Down & Die, Goodbye" from The Nazz
- Immediate download of the "Elected" music video (AliceCooper.com exclusive) — available as a M4V or MOV download as soon as you complete the pre-order transaction.
Here's a little look inside the box, and an introduction to the making of the album from legendary producer Bob Ezrin.