Band\'s farewell concert from High Voltage to be released next month
AntiMusic reports that the film will be released in the UK towards the end of September and that the DVD and Blu Ray will contain the whole of the band's 40th Anniversary farewell show.
The legendary prog trio reunited for one last time to close the inaugural High Voltage Festival in London last summer and the live film had been long rumoured, but now it seems that fans will get another chance to experience the band's last ever show.
The DVD and Blu Ray contain interviews with all three members of the band conducted by our very own Nicky Horne.
Here's the tracklist and the extras:
- Karn Evil 9: 1st Impression - Part 2
- The Barbarian
- Bitches Crystal
- Knife Edge
- From The Beginning
- Touch and Go
- Take A Pebble/Tarkus
- Farewell to Arms
- Lucky Man
- Pictures At An Exhibition
- Fanfare for the Common Man/Drum Solo/Rondo
- Interviews with managers, Rock music journalist, tour manager and archivist.
- Contains brand new interviews by Rock DJ Nicky Horne with Keith Emerson,
Greg Lake and Carl Palmer