Former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley is available to act as your best man or walk you down the aisle on your wedding day.
The KISS-themed Las Vegas attraction, KISS by Monster Mini Golf, is offering a very special ‘Ace Frehley Wedding Experience’ where the KISS co-founder will play a pivotal role on your big day.
Alongside Ace being the groomsman and/or giving the bride away at the Love It Loud: A Rock & Roll Wedding Chapel, the package also includes a live stream on Ace’s official Facebook page, a photo session with Ace's actual guitar, a wedding cake and space for up to 10 guests including the bride and groom.
Ace will also act as the witness on the day and an "I Got Married At The 'Love It Loud' Wedding Chapel" wedding certificate will feature his signature.
The wedding package is available for three days only from Friday 26th to Sunday 28th October 2018 and costs $6,000 (around £4,500).
The full wedding package boasts:
- Ace as your best man and/or Ace give away the bride and walk her down the aisle.
- Use of the KISS wedding chapel for the ceremony (wedding, vow renewal or commitment ceremony)
- Professional photographer, complete photo session and digital rights to ALL images (Yep! You get ALL of the photos, e-mailed to you to keep!!)
- The wedding will be livestreamed via Facebook Live on Ace's Facebook and KISS wedding chapel so your friends and family can watch your ceremony live from the comfort of their homes!
- Rockin' photo session with Ace's actual guitar
- An "I Got Married At The 'Love It Loud' Wedding Chapel" 45rpm with colored vinyl record and special certificate! With Ace's signature as the witness!!
- Rockin' wedding cake
- "Love It Loud" wedding chapel lanyards and laminates for couple
- "Love It Loud" wedding chapel certificate
- Two "Love It Loud" wedding chapel poker chips
- Two "Love It Loud" wedding chapel shot glasses
- Two "Love It Loud" wedding chapel temporary tattoos
- Up to 10 guests + bride and groom
The 13,000 square-foot KISS by Monster Mini Golf features an indoor glow-in-the-dark custom-designed, 18-hole miniature golf course alongside a plethora of other KISS-related attractions.
Last week KISS confirmed they will say goodbye for good following their multi-year End of the Road World Tour.
The band said in a statement: "All that we have built and all that we have conquered over the past four decades could never have happened without the millions of people worldwide who've filled clubs, arenas and stadiums over those years.
“This will be the ultimate celebration for those who've seen us and a last chance for those who haven't. KISS Army, we're saying goodbye on our final tour with our biggest show yet and we'll go out the same way we came in... Unapologetic and Unstoppable.”
KISS will announce dates for the tour in the coming weeks and months and the long goodbye will commence in 2019.