Top 10 turn off songs to play on a date
We’ve compiled a top 10 list of songs NOT to be played on a date if you want to see them again. Those of you with a weak stomach be warned there’s a lot of cheese in this article. Enjoy!
- Romanticizing murdering a woman… (or is it about Axl’s dog?!)
‘I used to love her’ by Guns N Roses
‘Every breath you take’ by the Police
- Anything by this great long haired man. *Cringing so bad right now*
‘I said I loved you… but I lied’ by Michael Bolton
- We still have no idea what ‘That’ is and we still don’t care.
“I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)” by MeatLoaf
- It’s actually quite a nice song and I think the guys a Twitter legend… but it still makes me a bit sicky when I hear it played.
‘You’re beautiful’ by James Blunt
- Anything that’s classified as ‘Happy Hard core’
- Nickelback. Anything.
- Who’s not been serenaded to this? I bet they do the same thing to all their dates…
‘More than words’ by Extreme
- No words are needed to explain why this made the list
‘My heart will go on’ by Celine Dion
- Not a sexy song even if Jimmy was ;)
‘The end’ by the Doors
Phew! Now it's time to Find a Date, have fun and take these songs off your ‘night-time’ playlist.