The Union Announce New Album
Listen to the whole of Siren's Song now
Siren's Song is released on 3 October and it's the band's second album following last year's self-titled debut.
- Numbered 12" gatefold hardback cover signed by Luke & Pete
- Two 12" sized, 24 page full colour booklets;
- Booklet 1; 'Words' containing all song lyrics, track by track comments from Luke & Pete
- Booklet 2; 'Pictures' containing many exclusive photographs shot by Marty Moffatt of the band at work and play.
- In addition to the standard album, an exclusive bonus CD featuring;
- Save Your Goodbyes (previously unreleased)
- Dust To Dust (previously unreleased)
- Down In The Underworld (previously unreleased)
- If I Could Make You Mine (acoustic version)
- Make Up Your Mind (acoustic version)
- Siren's Song (Live In Holland 2011)
- Black Monday (Live In Holland 2011)
- Saviour (Live In Holland 2011)
- A brand new album-themed t-shirt!