Ozzy Fights Fire
Rocker injured in fire started by his wife Sharon.
Ozzy Osbourne's hair has reportedly undergone a shortening while fighting a fire in his Beverley Hills home.
The cause of the blaze was a candle left burning through the night by his wife Sharon, which exploded in its glass vase.
Revealing what happened on her morning show The Talk, Mrs. Osbourne stated:
"At five o' clock (in the morning), I heard a noise like metal had fallen. I thought it was my housekeeper coming in and she had dropped her keys on the tiles, that's what it sounded like, so I didn't pay any attention. A few minutes later, my eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up, (I thought), 'Something's weird smelling in here'.
"Then my dog started to bark. I go downstairs and the whole living room (was on fire). The candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass and the candle exploding...
"My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he's in a complete cast... He comes down and goes, 'Oh, the fire, the fire!' and tries to put it out with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted...
"Ozzy's front of his hair from (his ear down is), gone! His eyebrows (are gone)... he's got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges... Everything you are not meant to do - go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on - we did it all."
"Everybody is fine. There was only Ozzy, myself and the dogs in the house last night" she emphasised, also taking the opportunity to thank her husband and the Beverly Hills fire service for their swift response.
Black Sabbath continue to work on their new album "13" which is set for release in June.