Gary Moore Exhibition Opens In Belfast
The exhibit opens at the Oh Yeah Music Centre today
Blabbermouth reports that to mark what would have been his 60th birthday, the family of Gary Moore is helping with a unique exhibition of his personal effects.
Amongst many other things the exhibition includes:
* Gary's Black "quilted" Gibson Les Paul guitar
* A suit, shirt and shoes, specially commissioned by the tailor Gresham Blake for an Amnesty International event.
* A series of gold albums, framed magazine covers, signed photos, tour passes, posters and flyers.
* A brass plaque to mark a sold out Hammersmith Odeon show in 2001
* A mounted brick from the Martime Hotel, Belfast, presented by the Belfast Blues Society to Gary.
This is the first of a series of hometown events that will celebrate the life of the much missed guitarist.
Exhibition dates: April 5 to June 30, 2012