Deep Purple To Release Bumper Machine Head Box
The five disc set is released in OctoberThe collection is released on 8 October and it is an exhaustive 40th anniversary edition of Machine Head, with four versions of the album and a live CD recorded in 72
* CD1: "Machine Head" original album 2012 remaster
* CD2: 1997 remix by DEEP PURPLE bassist Roger Glover
* CD3: Original album Quad SQ stereo (2012 remaster)
* CD4: "In Concert '72" - 2012 Mix (recorded live at Paris Theatre, London on March 9, 1972)
* DVD: 2012 high-resolution remaster and surround mix
* Detailed essays from original bassist Roger Glover and Mojo magazine editor Phil Alexander.
* Quotations from Deep Purple fans Mikael Åkerfeldt, Luke Morley, Sebastian Vettel, Eddie Jordan, Brian Tatler, Janick Gers and Peter Hook.
* An interview with famed photographer Didi Zill, whose photos of the legendary recording sessions in Switzerland illustrate the booklet.