Band auction early EP to raise money for Madina Lake bassist
Airbourne are auctioning a very rare EP to raise money for the bassist of the band Madina Lake, who was seriously injured in an attack last year.
The Aussie hard rockers are selling off a copy of the Ready To Rock EP (of which only 1000 were pressed in 2004) along with a load of other rare memorabilia and all of the profits will be going to Matthew Leone.
Leone was left with serious brain swelling, multiple injuries and a massive hospital bill, which he can’t afford to pay as he has no health insurance, after he stepped in to stop a man from beating his wife in Chicago last year. He has since had several surgeries to remove part of his skull and to treat other terrible injuries received during the beating.
Here’s what Airbourne are selling to help raise much needed funds:
(1) 'Ready To Rock' EP from 2004 - only 1000 ever pressed
Tracks: Ready To Rock / Runnin Hot / Stand And Deliver / Hotter Than Hell / When The Girl Gets Hot (The Love Dont Stop) / Women On Top / Come On Down / Dirty Angel
(2) 2 x promo stickers
(3) 'Runnin Wild' CD album (Australian version, 11 tracks)
(4) 'Runnin Wild' UK Promo door hanger
(5) 'No Guts. No Glory.' (Australian version, 13 tracks)
(6) 'No Guts. No Glory.' UK promo bottle opener
(7) 'No Guts. No Glory.' UK promo coaster
(8) T-shirt Size Medium