Kino was a British neo-progressive rock band made up of members from other progressive rock acts (John Mitchell from Arena and The Urbane; Pete Trewavas from Marillion and Transatlantic; John Beck from It Bites; Bob Dalton also from It Bites; Chris Maitland formerly of Porcupine Tree).
The band released their debut album Picture in February 2005.
The band now appears to be inactive, Mitchell having joined Beck and Dalton in the re-formed It Bites, replacing original singer/guitarist Francis Dunnery, touring in 2006 and releasing 2 albums., and the band no longer appearing on InsideOut music's website.
- John Mitchell: lead vocals, guitars.
- Pete Trewavas: bass, bass pedals, backing vocals.
- John Beck: synthesizers, backing vocals.
- Chris Maitland (Picture Studio Recording): drums and percussion, backing vocals.
- Bob Dalton: drums and percussion, backing vocals
- Picture - Studio Album, February 2005
- Cutting Room Floor - Compilation, December 2005
- Kino Myspace Site
- It Bites Website
- Inside Out Music Website
This biography is from Wikipedia, the free collaborative encyclopedia. Used under licence and subject to disclaimers. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors, and recent changes might not appear just yet. See the latest version of the article.
Image from Discogs