Accept may refer to:
- Acceptance, a person's assent to the reality of a situation
- Accept (band), German heavy metal band
- Accept (Accept album), their debut album from 1979
- Accept (Chicken Shack album), 1970
- Accept (organization), a Romanian LGBT rights organisation
- accept(), a computer programming function provided by the Berkeley sockets API
- Acceptance (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "accept"
- All pages with titles containing "accept"
- Receive (disambiguation)
This biography is from Wikipedia, the free collaborative encyclopedia. Used under licence and subject to disclaimers. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors, and recent changes might not appear just yet. See the latest version of the article.